PERTAMINA HEAVY DUTY COOLANT is ready to use, low silicate, phospate and amine free, fully formulated from advanced hybrid organic acid technology.
PERTAMINA COOLANT was develop to protect car, truck and bus engines of both ferrous and aluminium construction against corrosion and frost damage. It contains a blend of inhibitors designed to give a high degree of corrosion protection to engine components such as radiators, cylinder blocks/heads and water pumps.
PERTAMINA HEAVY DUTY COOLANT meets and exceeds the performance requirements of ASTM D 3306;ASTM D 4985; SAE J 1034; AFNOR NF R 15-601;BMW N 600 69.0; Daimler DBL 7700.20, page 325.0; Deutz H-LV 0161 0188; Jenbacher TA-Nr. 1000-0201; Liebherr Machines Bulle TLV 035, 23009 A;MAN 324-NF; MTU MTL 5048; Opel/GM B 040 0240; Porsche 924,928, 944, 968, Saab 6901599; VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda TL774-C
• Universal product for both automotive and heavy dutydiesel engines
• Extended service corrosion protection for all systemcomponents
• Excellent heat transfer properties.
• Compatible with cooling system filters
• High boiling point to prevent vehicle’s engine fromover heating
• Maintain the vehicle’s engine temperature stable to produce optimum engine performance.
• Excellent protection againts corrosion, scale depositand pitting for all alloys used in engine cooling system.
PERTAMINA HEAVY DUTY COOLANT recommended for use in heavy duty & light duty diesel,petrol or gas engines application such as mining, farm,marine, etc