MAXCOOL SM 01 is a high performance semisynthetic water soluble metal removal fluid whichformulated with paraffinic base oil.
MAXCOOL SM 01 easily emulsifies, produce low foamingproduct and form stable emulsion in wide rangewater hardness.
MAXCOOL SM 01 provides excellent cooling and lubricity. MAXCOOL SM 01 is used to reducefriction and heat generated with the machiningand fabrication operation of metal products and tolubricate during metalworking operations.
MAXCOOL SM 01 is an eco-friendly productfree from nitrite, nonyl-phenol, chlorine, boron andheavy metals.
MAXCOOL SM 01 can be dilutedto achieve various job requirements in coolant systemto increasing machinery eficiency, performance andlife
- Longer drain interval and lower treatment cost.
- Good hard water stability.
- Excellent emulsion stability and foam controlunder soft water condition.
- Reduce friction between tool and work piece.
- Extends tool life, reducing tool sharpening anddowntime.
- Provides excellent protection to the surfaces ofthe metal being processed.
- Provides excellent cooling, lubricity, and corrosionprotection.
- Provides excellent protection to bacteria growth
- Simplify coolant observation and provides cleanoperation
MAXCOOL SM 01 is recommended for variousmachining operations such as cutting, drilling,milling, reaming, tapping, etc. MAXCOOL SM01 can be used for both ferrous and non-ferrousmetals.
General machining (low to medium machinabilitymaterial) : 5% volume.
Heavy duty : 5 – 10% volume.